We're giving $5 million
to Black-owned restaurants
Good food. Better communities.
Memories are made at your tables, and we want to make sure they continue to be. That's why we're committed to awarding 200 Black-owned restaurants with $25,000 each.
How it works
- Twitter: Tweet and mention the restaurant’s name and @Discover, #EatItForward and #Sweepstakes
- Facebook: Nominate a restaurant by tagging them in posts where Discover is asking for nominations related to the $5 million commitment to Black-owned restaurant program
- Instagram: Take a photo related to the nominated restaurant and upload it while tagging @Discover, #EatItForward, #Sweepstakes and @ mention the restaurant’s Instagram account or restaurant name within the photo caption
The Discover Eat It Forward Program Official Rules
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR RECEIVE A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF RECEIVING A PRIZE. Void where prohibited by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
Overview of The Discover Eat It Forward Program:
We want to solicit your assistance in nominating Black-owned restaurants that you know of that could use a $25,000 award (hereinafter referred to as “Prize”). Black-owned restaurants of all sizes and located anywhere in the U.S./D.C./U.S. Territories and Possessions, that you have tried, loved, or simply know of could be eligible. Even if you’re not sure if the restaurant is 50% or more black owned, go ahead and nominate them. We will confirm whether or not they are eligible.
1. Eligibility: Nomination Eligibility: The Discover Eat It Forward Program (the “Program”) nomination process is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and U.S. Territories and Possessions, who are at least the age of majority in his/her/their state of residence at the time of entry. Winning Restaurant Eligibility: Winning restaurants must be at least 50% Black-owned [“Restaurant(s)”]. Restaurants must be located in one of the 50 United States, Washington, D.C. or U.S. Territories and Possessions and must meet the requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Employees of Discover Products, Inc., Post Office Pies, LLC, Rodney Scotts BBQ, LLC, Back in the Day Bakery LLC, and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies, and members of their immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings and children, regardless of where they live) and those living in the same household (whether or not related) are not eligible to nominate/enter or win. For purposes of the Program, a “Restaurant” is defined as an establishment that prepares and sells ready to eat food that may be consumed on the premises or be taken away for later consumption. “Restaurant” includes full-service restaurants, cafes, fast food locations, ice cream shops, bakeries, food trucks, food concessions and coffee shops, bars, wineries and cocktail lounges that prepare and sell ready to eat food. “Restaurant” does not include, workplace cafeterias, movie theater concession stands or ready to eat food sections at grocery stores, supermarkets or convenience stores.
The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program. Winning a Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Sponsor reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants and winning Restaurants.
2. Sponsor: Discover Products, Inc. 2500 Lake Cook Road, Riverwoods, IL 60015.
3. Timing: The Program begins on July 6, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET"), ends on October 31, 2020 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Program Period"), and consists of seventeen (17) weekly entry periods (each a “Weekly Entry Period”) as set forth below.
|Entry Period||Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. ET)||End Date (at 11:59 p.m. ET)||Random Drawing Date|
|1||July 6, 2020||July 12, 2020||July 13, 2020|
|2||July 13, 2020||July 19, 2020||July 20, 2020|
|3||July 20, 2020||July 26, 2020||July 27, 2020|
|4||July 27, 2020||August 2, 2020||August 3, 2020|
|5||August 3, 2020||August 9, 2020||August 10, 2020|
|6||August 10, 2020||August 16, 2020||August 17, 2020|
|7||August 17, 2020||August 23, 2020||August 24, 2020|
|8||August 24, 2020||August 30, 2020||August 31, 2020|
|9||August 31, 2020||September 6, 2020||September 8, 2020|
|10||September 7, 2020||September 13, 2020||September 14, 2020|
|11||September 14, 2020||September 20, 2020||September 21, 2020|
|12||September 21, 2020||September 27, 2020||September 28, 2020|
|13||September 28, 2020||October 4, 2020||October 5, 2020|
|14||October 5, 2020||October 11, 2020||October 12, 2020|
|15||October 12, 2020||October 18, 2020||October 19, 2020|
|16||October 19, 2020||October 25, 2020||October 26, 2020|
|17||October 26, 2020||October 31, 2020||November 2, 2020|
4. How to Nominate a Restaurant: During the Program Period, enter via Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram (each, a “Social Media Platform”), as instructed below for a chance to have the Restaurant you nominated receive a $25,000 check. PRIZES WILL ONLY BE AWARDED TO RESTAURANTS; ENTRANTS DO NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO WIN A PRIZE. The individual submitting the entry is referred to in the Official Rules as an “entrant”.
FACEBOOK METHOD OF ENTRY: You may access the Program on the Discover Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/discover. Discover will post a Program post (“Program Post”). You must post a comment on the Program Post along with the name of the Restaurant you are nominating to provide the Restaurant with one (1) entry into the Program for the corresponding Weekly Entry Period’s random drawing and any subsequent Weekly Entry Periods’ random drawing(s) (if any). Posting on the Program Post constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules. If you do not have a Facebook account, and you would like to create one for free, visit www.Facebook.com.
TWITTER METHOD OF ENTRY: To enter, you must tweet on Twitter or reply to a call-to-action tweet, your Restaurant nomination including @Discover, #EatItForward and #Sweepstakes and @ mention the Restaurant’s Twitter account or the name of the Restaurant you would like to nominate (“Tweet” or “entry”) to provide the Restaurant with one (1) entry into that Weekly Entry Period’s random drawing and any subsequent Weekly Entry Periods’ random drawing(s) (if any). The Tweet must include #EatItForward, #Sweepstakes and @Discover within the entry. You must have a public Twitter account. If you do not have a Twitter account, and you would like to create one for free, visit www.Twitter.com. Including #EatItForward and #Sweepstakes in a Tweet during the Program Period constitutes your agreement to these Official Rules.
INSTAGRAM METHOD OF ENTRY: There are two ways to enter on Instagram:
1) To enter via your own post: Upload a photo taken by you related to the Restaurant you are nominating (for example, a photo at the Restaurant, food from the Restaurant, take-out, how it makes you feel, etc.) and include @Discover, #EatItForward, #Sweepstakes and @ mention the Restaurant’s Instagram account or the name of the Restaurant you would like to nominate within the photo caption to provide the Restaurant with one (1) entry into that Weekly Entry Period’s random drawing and any subsequent Weekly Entry Periods’ random drawing(s) (if any). You must have a public Instagram account. If you do not have an Instagram account, and you would like to create one for free, download the free Instagram app to your mobile device at either the Apple® App Store or the Google® Play store.
2) To enter via an Influencer or Discover post: Comment on the Program-specific Influencer or Discover post with @Discover, #EatItForward and #Sweepstakes and @ mention the Restaurant’s Twitter account or the name of the Restaurant you would like to nominate to provide the Restaurant with one (1) entry into that Weekly Entry Period’s random drawing and any subsequent Weekly Entry Periods’ random drawing(s) (if any). Only comments posted on Sponsor-selected Influencer accounts will be eligible.
Each nomination in the Program together with the photo submission (if entering via Instagram) and any other accompanying content is referred to as a “Submission” and comprises an “entry”. Limit five (5) entries per Social Media Platform account; however, Entries submitted to the same Social Media Platform must consist of a unique entry (can be of same Restaurant but photo/caption must be unique for each entry). Entrants must have a non-private Social Media Platform account to enter; i.e., entries must be visible in public hashtag searches from time of entry through time of winner verification. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, Social Media Platform accounts, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified from having the Restaurant they nominated eligible to win. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address associated with that Social Media Platform account will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each entrant nominating a Restaurant associated with any potential winning entry selected may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
Entrants/Restaurants are prohibited from obtaining or soliciting entries by offering prizes, payments, or inducements for nominations, or engaging in other conduct that is not considered fair play, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor may void all entries associated with such conduct and deem any Restaurant engaging in such conduct ineligible. Entries must be in English and comply with the character limitations and other requirements of Facebook/Twitter/Instagram. All people appearing in or referenced in a Submission must have provided their express, written consent (if minors, the parent/legal guardian must have provided such consent) for posting of a Submission and use of such Submission as contemplated in these Official Rules. Anyone referenced by name or shown in a Submission (or the parent/legal guardian of any minors) may be required to execute and return consent forms / releases confirming the representations, warranties and grants of rights contemplated in the Official Rules.
All Submissions must be suitable for family audiences as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, not infringe third party rights and be consistent with the purpose of this Program. Without limitation, this means that the photo and anything accompanying the photo (including, without limitation tags and captions) must not contain any material, words or images or other content that:
- is indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous;
- promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- contains profanity or sexual content;
- promotes illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms or weapons;
- promotes any third party product or service (other than Restaurant) or otherwise contains commercial messages or endorsements regarding third party products or services;
- is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to laws or regulations;
- has been copied or plagiarized. All Submissions must be the sole, original work of the entrant; Entrants may only submit photos taken by the entrant.
- is proprietary to or owned by a third party or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo or other proprietary right of any entity or person (whether living or deceased) (including, but not limited to, rights of privacy or publicity / personality or portrayal in a false light).
- appears to result in any injury or bodily harm; and/or
- is lewd, inappropriate or offensive or not in keeping with Sponsor’s image, including nudity, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm or are otherwise objectionable to Sponsor.
Further, Submissions must not misrepresent the Program, including but not limited to nomination eligibility and winning Restaurant eligibility.
Any Submission that, in Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion, violates any of the above, the Official Rules or representations or warranties of entrant may be disqualified from the Program. In the event that an entry or Submission is edited, removed and/or disqualified, entrant is not relieved from responsibility for compliance with these Official Rules. Entrants acknowledge and agree that Sponsor has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use or not use (or remove) any entry, Submission or posting in any way it sees fit without notification, further consent or payment of any kind.
ENTRIES REPRESENT SOLELY THE VIEWS AND OPINIONS OF ENTRANTS, NOT THOSE OF SPONSOR. SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONJUNCTION WITH REVIEWING, MODERATING OR MONITORING ENTRIES.
5. Drawings/Winning Restaurant Notification: A representative of the Sponsor will randomly select the potential winning entries from all eligible entries received during the Program Period, on or around the dates listed above in Rule 3. Non-winning entries will carry over into subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawing(s). If there are an insufficient number of eligible entries to award all the Prizes available in a Weekly Entry Period, Prizes will be awarded in subsequent Weekly Entry Period drawing(s). Sponsor’s representative will make an attempt to notify the potential winning Restaurants (as indicated in the winning entries) by direct message on the applicable Social Media Platform or by phone/email and an owner of the Restaurant will be identified. If there is any ambiguity as to the Restaurant identity, the entrant who nominated the Restaurant will be requested to confirm specific Restaurant identity. Potential winning Restaurants will be required to email a Sponsor representative within 72 hours of the initial direct message. An owner of each potential winning Restaurant will then be required to digitally and securely sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver and Publicity Release ("Declaration") (except for residents in Tennessee where a Publicity Release is not required) which must be received within three (3) days of the date of notice or attempted notice is sent, to claim their Prize. If a potential winning Restaurant cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information within the required time period, or the Prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winning Restaurant forfeits their opportunity to receive the Prize. Receiving a Prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winning Restaurant is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable Prize to an alternate winning Restaurant by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received for that Weekly Entry Period’s drawing. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held for each Prize, after which any remaining Prizes will be distributed to Black-owned Restaurants selected by Sponsor, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Remaining prizes will be distributed at Sponsor’s sole discretion within 6-8 weeks from the end of the Program Period. Prize will be fulfilled within approximately 1-3 weeks after the winning Restaurant is officially confirmed. Sponsor reserves the right to (but is not obligated to) conduct a background check on all winning Restaurants and the respective Restaurant owners and operators and reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Restaurants based on the results of such background check, if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to such Restaurant might reflect negatively on Sponsor or the Program.
6. Prizes: TWO HUNDRED (200) PRIZES [Eleven (11) awarded per Weekly Entry Period with the exception of the last Weekly Entry Period, for which there will be Twenty-four (24) Prizes awarded]: A $25,000 check made payable to the qualified Restaurant.
The total value of all Prizes is $5,000,000.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winning Restaurants are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by the end of each Weekly Entry Period, during the Program Period. Limit: one (1) Prize per Restaurant/owner.
7. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Program, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Program, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion and in the event of cancellation, applicable Prizes will be awarded in separate random drawings from among all eligible entries received through/by the end of each Weekly Entry Period prior to cancellation. Sponsor, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and their agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen or misdirected entries; lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, garbled transmissions or miscommunications, telephone transmission problems; computer or software malfunctions or damage to a user's computer equipment (software or hardware); technical failures; or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise. Proof of sending or submission of entry will not be deemed proof of receipt by Sponsor. If a court of competent jurisdiction deems any provision of these Official Rules invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permitted and the remaining provisions of the Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect.
WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR APPLICATION ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROGRAM OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW, AND, SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be attempting to tamper with or undermine the entry process and/or the legitimate operation of the Program; to violate the Official Rules; or to act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person. If, for any reason, the Program is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, void any suspect entries and (a) modify the Program or suspend the Program to address the impairment and then resume the Program in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the applicable Prizes at random from among all eligible entries received by the end of each Weekly Entry Period prior to cancellation up to the time of the impairment.
8. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Program, entrants agree that Sponsor, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment, and marketing agencies (the "Released Parties") are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Program; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Program; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Program or the processing of Submissions/entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Program or receipt or use or misuse of any Prize. BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM ENTRANTS AND WINNING RESTAURANTS’ OWNERS OR OPERATORS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR, AND SHALL BE HELD HARMLESS AGAINST, ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, OR PROPERTY RESULTING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, MISUSE, OR USE OF THE PRIZE, ENTRY, OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROGRAM OR IN ANY PROGRAM RELATED ACTIVITY, OR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. THE RELEASED PARTIES ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANY PRIZE CANNOT BE AWARDED DUE TO CANCELLATIONS, DELAYS, OR INTERRUPTIONS DUE TO ACTS OF GOD, PANDEMICS, EPIDEMICS, ACTS OF WAR, NATURAL DISASTERS, WEATHER, OR TERRORISM.
BY PARTICIPATING IN THIS PROGRAM AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, ENTRANTS AND WINNING RESTAURANTS’ OWNERS OR OPERATORS AGREE THAT THE RELEASED PARTIES WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY INJURIES, DAMAGES, OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR DAMAGES TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH, OR TO PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF ACCESS TO AND USE OF ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROGRAM OR THE DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY SUCH SITE.
9. Publicity/Rights in Respect to Submissions. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, ENTRANTS AND WINNING RESTAURANTS’ OWNERS OR OPERATORS GRANT TO SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, VENDORS AND AGENCIES (WHICH GRANT WILL BE CONFIRMED IN WRITING ON REQUEST OF SPONSOR) THE RIGHT AND PERMISSION TO PRINT, PUBLISH, BROADCAST AND USE, WORLDWIDE, IN ANY MEDIA NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER DEVELOPED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WORLD WIDE WEB, AT ANY TIME OR TIMES, THE ENTRY, THE SUBMISSION, THE WINNING RESTAURANT’S NAME AND TRADEMARKS, THE FACEBOOK USER NAME, TWITTER HANDLE AND INSTAGRAM USERNAME OF THE ENTRANT, THE WINNING RESTAURANT AND THE OWNERS AND OPERATORS OF THE WINNING RESTAURANT AND ANY INDICIA OF IDENTITY OF THE ENTRANT AND THE WINNING RESTAURANT’S OWNERS AND OPERATORS, INCLUDING NAMES, IMAGES, PICTURES, VOICES, STATEMENTS, LIKENESSES AND BIOGRAPHICAL INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION ADVERTISING, TRADE, AND PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES (INCLUDING THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNING RESTAURANT ON TELEVISION OR RADIO BROADCAST AND IN OTHER MEDIA) WITHOUT ADDITIONAL CONSIDERATION, COMPENSATION, PERMISSION, OR NOTIFICATION. By participating in the Program, you agree that (a) you have read or had read to you these Official Rules and you understand them and are in agreement with them, (b) you have received express, written permission to submit the photo as part of your entry from all persons appearing in the photo, (c) you have received permission to use the name of the restaurant and any images of or related to the restaurant; and (d) you grant to Sponsor the rights contemplated in the Official Rules. By submitting a Submission in connection with the Program you represent and warrant to Sponsor that (i) your Submission is your own original work, that you own the copyright in such photo (i.e., you were the photographer) and that you have the sole right to submit it to the Program; (ii) your Submission does not violate in any way rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyright and other intellectual property, privacy or publicity / personality rights; (iii) your Submission does not violate any applicable laws; (iv) you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions from all applicable third parties required for the production and submission of the Submission in the Program and use by Sponsor as contemplated in these Official Rules; (v) the posting, copying, modifying, reproduction, public performance and communication and/or display of your Submission or other use by Sponsor, or those deriving rights through Sponsor, will not violate the rights of any parties or otherwise breach any provision of any applicable law or regulation; (vi) Sponsor has your irrevocable permission for the posting of any and all information and content included in your Submission in connection with any permitted use of your Submission; and (vii) use, posting copying, modifying, reproduction, public performance and communication of the Submission or any part of the Submission provided by you in any manner in connection with the Program or as otherwise permitted by these Official Rules may be made without any notice, review, approval, consideration or compensation (except for any awarded prize as contemplated in these Official Rules), regardless of whether your Submission is a winning Submission. By submitting your Submission in connection with the Program, you agree to and thereby irrevocably waive any and all moral rights that exist in your Submission and any derivative works made therefrom. All entrants hereby grant to Sponsor an everlasting, royalty-free, assignable, irrevocable, unrestricted license to use, utilize, replicate, alter, adapt, modify, publish, perform, broadcast, or otherwise communicate to the public in any media, throughout the world, translate, produce derivative works from, distribute, present, display, sublicense and exercise all copyright and other intellectual property and other rights with respect to each Submission worldwide and/or to include, in part or in whole, each Submission in other works in any media now known or later created, anywhere and forever, including in connection with promoting Sponsor, without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation. Except where legally prohibited, by submitting your Submission you irrevocably agree that your name and city and state or jurisdiction of residence may be used in connection with the permitted use of the rights contemplated by this paragraph. Sponsor may, at its election, post Submissions on any of their social media sites or elsewhere, with or without attribution.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrants/winning owners/operators agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Program or any Prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois or the appropriate State Court located in Cook County, Illinois; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Program, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant, winning owners or winning operators be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant, winning owner, winning operator hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant/winning owners/winning operators and Sponsor in connection with the Program, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Illinois or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Illinois.
12. Official Rules and Winners List: For a copy of the Official Rules, visit EatItForwardTerms.com. For a list of winning Restaurants, available for thirty (30) days after November 21, 2020, send an email to: Winners@EatItForwardTerms.com with WINNERS & 11-2681-09 as the subject line. Winners List will be sent after all Prizes have been awarded.
The Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Discover Products, Inc. and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used in connection with this Program or in connection with promotional or other activities of Discover Products, Inc.